Saturday, November 21, 2009

Joe felt Ryder for the first time :)


While at the movie "The Blind Side" tonight (the one with Sandra Bullock...good movie!!), Ryder was moving like crazy but usually if you press your hand against my belly he will stop moving. But I quick put Joe's hand on my belly and he got to feel Ryder give me a little kick for the first time! It was very exciting for both of us. Exciting for me because I finally get to share that with him and exciting for him because he finally gets to be part of the action :)


Today I also finished up most of the baby registry. We are registered at Babies R Us. I really think you could wander around that warehouse of a place forever and never get out of there! Too many cute things...


Yesterday we moved all the rooms upstairs around to get the nursery ready. We worked for about 4 hours moving, cleaning, etc. It was a LOT of work, but it's done now and we're ready for the furniture to arrive and for the girls to come down and do the nursery. Yes, yes we are prepared slightly in advance. Would you expect anything less from me??




No comments:

Post a Comment