Monday, November 23, 2009

22 weeks/ 5 1/2 months

In a couple days I will be officially at the 5 and 1/2 months mark. Joe and I were reading in our books that this week Ryder has finally hit one pound and is about 8-9 inches long!

I also got a call this AM and the crib and dresser will be delivered Wednesday morning. I can't wait to put the crib together and see what it looks like in person finally! Joe said he would put it together, but I informed him that even though he normally doesn't read directions and bulldozes his way through putting things together, this time we had to follow directions because the safety of little Ryder depended on it... He then asked me if I would just read it and make sure he was putting it together right. (why is it that boys just can't read/follow someone else's directions?!? haha) But once it's up and together, I will post some pictures of the finished product for everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment