Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Updates

We had Hailey's 2 week appointment on Tuesday. She is gaining weight nicely--she was born at 8lbs 1oz, and she weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 10.5 oz :) which is the 75th percentile for weight. Both her height and head size were also in the 75th percentile too. So she is a good sized gal!

Ryder is still hit and miss on whether or not he likes Hailey. One moment he does and the next he doesn't. I think it's less that he hates her, and more that he hates that we can't pay attention to him 100% of the time like he's used to having. Here are a few pictures of him in a "loving her" stage...


Anyways, I have been fairly busy (hahaha, that's funny) and find it hard to write on here much. So I am thinking that this whole blog thing will be put on hold for a bit. I barely have time to shower or get laundry done or go to the bathroom even...let alone blog at this point in my life. So I'm taking a leave of absence for now :( I will try to occasionally give some updates, but overall....just assume we're surviving!!

1 comment:

  1. I have taken a hiatus from my blog too (and I don't have two small children)... Don't feel bad! It just gets to be a lot to keep up with. As long as you keep posting all those adorable facebook pics, who needs a blog?

    ReplyDelete