Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9 month belly picture

Ahh, here we are again...another milestone-->36 weeks! And not that I'm counting or anything, but it's only 23 days from our scheduled c-section. Like I said, not that I'm counting or anything ;) I can definitely say I'm over being pregnant. It's hard getting up and down off the floor with Ryder, and let's not get started on work with all of the lifting/bending/squatting/pushing/pulling/standing on your feet for 12 hour night shifts is NOT a 9 month pregnant lady's idea of a good time. What is a 9 month pregnant lady's idea of a good time???? M&M blizzards from Dairy Queen and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I eat ENTIRELY too many of those (let's just say, I get slightly embarrassed going into the DQ so many times a week because the people recognize us...but obviously not embarrassed enough to actually stop going though!) Anyways, below is a picture of me pregnant with Ryder.

And here is a picture of me this pregnancy. I'm definitely carrying lower with this little girl, which is evident to my bladder. I'll admit it, I pee my pants a little every once in awhile. I have no control over it and it makes me feel like I should be in a nursing home or something. But I guess it's nothing a quick underwear change can't fix!! :)


I have my 36 week appointment on Friday, so I'm sure I'll do an update post at some point this weekend. Have a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! After I had Finn I still couldn't do a jumping jack without peeing. This pregnancy, I actually have an umbilical hernia - so when I sneeze I have to hold my belly button because I feel like it will pop off, cover my face, sneeze, and then pee my pants in the mean time. It's really fun! The sh*t we do for these kids, I swear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. come out baby girl haskins and get those chubbers like your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,LIKE TO GET BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

    ReplyDelete