Wednesday, February 8, 2012

8 1/2 months/34 weeks Belly pics

Once again I find myself saying, "I can't believe I'm already...." 8 1/2 months! I had my 33 week appointment last week and we officially scheduled our c-section for Thursday, March 15th at 1pm. I'm excited that it's at that time of day because then we can still get up and do our regular morning routine with Ryder. And believe me, Ryder likes his morning routine (does anyone else have trouble with their child getting dressed in the morning??? It's literally the worst part of the day for him. The.end.of.the.world. every single day, seriously). Anyways, so 5 weeks from tomorrow is the big day!! Below are some updated belly pictures.

8.5 months with Ryder

8.5 months this time (fairly big, huh??)
8.5 month bare belly when I was pregnant with Ryder

8.5 months bare belly this time around


Well there you have it...big belly in your face! Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend everyone.

1 comment: