Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nursery Pictures!

One of my best friend's sisters came over yesterday and did Josie Anne's nursery! Jenna's sisters, Megan and Nikki, worked hard all day long to get it done--and I think their efforts were well worth the 12+ hours of work :) It wasn't what we were expecting at all, but we absolutely LOVE it!! It's very whimsical and what I love about it is that it's girlie without being an explosion of pepto bismal pink.

A picture of the dresser/changing area

Above is a picture of the window and below is a picture of the crib (and the chandelier!!)

A pic of the bookcase and crib and tree (that Nikki hand painted)
And here's a little work of art right when you walk into the bedroom. A "J" for Josie girl :)

5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!!! Is that the Harper bedding from Pottery Barn? I've been obsessing over that the past few months. But I'm leaning more towards the navy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! It's so perfect for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the harper bedding from pottery barn baby...navy would be cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There! Would you consider allowing me to add your nursery pics to my photo gallery?

    http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/

    Please email me and let me know!

    uniquebabygear at bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that room is breathtaking!!! And you decided on Jami, I'm deeply touched. (Midge is a little old-fashioned.;)

    ReplyDelete