Thursday, December 1, 2011

6 month Belly Picture/Christmas is coming!!

The first picture below is a picture of when I was pregnant with Ryder at six months and the second picture is me pregnant this time around at six months. (seriously...I CANNOT believe I'm already six months along this week!)




It's starting to get harder to get up and down off the floor with Ryder/pick him up etc. And it's only going one way.....harder! But one good thing about my growing belly? It makes a good pillow to read books on :)




As I've mentioned before, I LOVE Christmas! I was so excited to put the tree up and have Ryder get to see the lights and decorations for the first time (last year doesn't count because he was too young). It was really fun, he was so freaking adorable as he "helped" decorate the tree. He helped "stretch" the lights out before we put them on the tree:


And then he realized that it would be more fun if he continued to put non-christmas decorations in the tree. Here he's putting a toy in the tree...



And here he decided to put a kitchen towel in the tree. The tree has only been up ONE day so far, so I'll be curious to see what other "decorations" he puts in the tree over the next month!



And I had a wonderful day (thank you MOM for watching Ryder!!!) finishing up my Christmas shopping with my girlfriend, Jenna. Yes, you read that right...it's December 1st and I'm D.O.N.E. with all my shopping :) And, because I'm a crazy psycho lady I also managed to wrap them all and get them under the tree after Ryder went to bed tonight!!!!!!! (this makes me insanely happy)





But it's good to have all the Christmas stuff up because Sunday is the 4th annual cookie decorating/gift exchange girls day at the Haskins' household!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY AND SEXY WOMAN.
    BET YOUR LEGS ARE SURE NICE TOO.

    ReplyDelete