Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Single digits for weeks left to go: 9 weeks left!!

One word to describe this week: antsy. I decided, now that I'm even more uncomfortable as each day passes and I can't bend over to do stuff like get my socks or shoes on, or shave my legs...not that I did that on a frequent basis anyways (not the point), that I am ready for the end. Of course, it's slightly too early to have him yet: he's still gaining fat and finishing development of his lungs and brain. But at my appointment on Wednesday I'm going to ask if there's any way that we can speed this process up and have the baby in, like, 5-6 weeks or so rather than 9. that would be super. and unrealistic I know. But a girl can wish!!

Joe and I have our third lamaze/childbirth class tonight. It's all about breastfeeding and what to expect post birth with a mom's body. I'm sure Joe won't get grossed out at all...haha.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! It's like you are so close, yet still so far away. He will be here before you know it, and sometimes you will wish he was still in your belly :-) Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who goes early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lungs and brains are overrated... well, not really. so you better cook ryder in there for a while longer. i do hope the next 9 weeks fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Camille really just advise you to cook Ryder? Love it. Hope everything goes by speedy fast the next 9 weeks!

    ReplyDelete