Saturday, November 5, 2011

5 month belly pic comparison

Although these pictures might look fairly even, I think it's the angle the picture was taken at this time that makes it look that way because I am definitely bigger now than I was at this point last time. Either way, I said I would keep people posted on belly pictures. The first picture is of me pregnant with Ryder and the second picture is of me this time with our little girl!






We also wasted no time (and by "we" I really actually mean me...) on getting the bedding. I picked up the bedding today, picked out the furniture last night online that will most likely be ordered after I post this, and I've been in contact with the same girls who did Ryder's nursery. They said I just need to pick out the bedding and the furniture and they will take care of the rest. I'm so excited I could tinkle in my pants because they did such a good job on Ryder's room, I can't wait to see what they have in store for this nursery :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait to see the bedding you chose! What colors are you thinking for that little lady's room?? This is SO SO SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly and Fam... Congrats on the little gal joining your family... So excited for you guys... Does she have a name yet??? Or is a big fat secret like other members of your family??? Have a great Christmas season. Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete